The Consumer Electronics Show is well and truly underway, and Corsair have showcased some new gaming peripherals.
New K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Corsair's new mechanical keyboard features an aluminium frame and Cherry MX mechanical switches. With 8MB of on-board memory, you can save your lighting profiles and macros directly to the keyboard itself, the macro buttons are even textured for easy access.
Here are the full specs:
- Aircraft-grade anodised brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that's going to see a lot of action.
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access for up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software.
- Dynamic multicolor per-key backlighting with LightEdge: Adjust each key's colour and illumination level in addition to 19 zones on the LightEdge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations and effects.
- CHERRY RGB mechanical key switches: Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2mm actuation of CHERRY MX Speed mechanical keyswitches, or feel the tactile feedback of Cherry MX RGB Brown keyswitches.
- Six programmable G-keys keys for in-game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the six dedicated macro keys.
- USB 2.0 pass-through port: Provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.
- Black or Gunmetal: Available in two distinctive anodized finishes, Black or Gunmetal. (Gunmetal initially only available in North America with Cherry MX Speed switch.)
- Detachable, dual-sided soft-touch wrist rest: The comfort to enhance your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions. Choose between two different surfaces for optimal comfort.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Control to adjust audio on the fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
- Fully programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic multicolour illumination.
- Windows key lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets: Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
SCIMITAR PRO RGB Gaming Mouse
Based on the same award-winning key configuration of the SCIMITAR RGB, the Pro version also features 16,000 DPI tracking an on-board profile storage.
Here are the full specs:
- Exclusive Key Slider macro button control system: The design provides 8mm of key travel with a secure lock to ensure every button is within reach.
- 12 Optimised mechanical side buttons: Designed to pro-player specifications for consistent tactile feedback and precise actuation. Textured side button keycaps provide enhanced grip and feel.
- Onboard storage with hardware macro playback: Three predefined profiles include actions common for MMO/MOBA gaming as well as general purpose keyboard shortcuts. Advance your gameplay and create your own profile with custom actions and lighting effects.
- Custom PMW3367 PIXART 16,000 DPI optical sensor: Ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Native 16,000 DPI resolution, settable in single DPI steps, can be custom tuned to virtually any type of mouse pad.
- Available in yellow or black: Styled to suit your system, the SCIMITAR PRO RGB is available in both yellow and black finishes.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimises sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- Dynamic multicolour four-zone backlighting: Customisable backlighting immerses you in the game by providing nearly unlimited lighting adjustability.
- Comfortable, precision, optimised shape: Crafted to fit your palm for the highest level of comfort no matter your hand size or grip style.
- Ultrafast 1ms lag-free game play: Supports up to 1,000Hz/1ms USB refresh rate for a near instant response to your movements.
- CUE software control supercharges your mouse: Enables you to program custom MMO timer countdowns, double macros, DPI matrices, and more.